Translate

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

#Suicide

¨Suicide doesn't kill people....Sadness does.¨
I remember the days I wanted to die. No one paid attention to me, no one cared, and there was no reason for me to be here. No one would've known why I did it because I didn't talk much and I always seemed to be happy. But, then I had to think about what it is that I'm giving up. Killing myself is something that is permanent and there's no coming back. I started to dream about the person I TRULY wanted to become and that I'll put the rest of my energy into becoming that person! If they didn't love me before, once I get to where I'm headed I know for a fact that they will then...Nothing is easy though. It still runs across my mind, but my dreams are more important and I'm not doing this just for me!

¨If you know people who are suicidal, or if you know people who are bipolar, depressed, have panic attack disorder, just be there for them. They're going through something that's very, very hard.¨ -Cole

(feel free to follow my blog with your email or comment as you please)


No comments:

Post a Comment