Translate

Saturday, December 21, 2013

DREAMS

''A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.''

It's the only way to receive what I believe to be true happiness. When I was in school most of my teachers were unhappy, but made it seem like it was okay for you to give up on your dream or settle for something less. They always say ''make sure you have a backup plan'' & I always asked ''What if this is what makes me happy?'' there was never an answer; always another excuse for giving up. I don't believe in going into something just for the money or material possession. In order to be extremely successful is to focus intensely on ONE specific goal or task & work insanely to complete it! Don't give up on what you love, because nothing else is going to give you that same feeling. I like to day-dream, meet new people, write blog post, come up with ideas, the benefits of working hard, and make my loved ones smile. I feel that through writing I can do all of each & will continue to do so. The art of storytelling excites me. I love helping out others & I know that if one day I were to make it BIG in the profession that I'll show how much I love & care for others & the less fortunate. 

(Please feel free to express your opinion or view on the topic below)

No comments:

Post a Comment