Translate

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist

“I always think of each night as a song. Or each moment as a song. But now I'm seeing we don't live in a single song. We move from song to song, from lyric to lyric, from chord to chord. There is no ending here. It's an infinite playlist.” 

I love reading because of the unique experience  you get. That moment when you finish a book, look around, and realize that everyone around you is carrying on with their lives as though you didn't just experience emotional trauma at the hands of a paperback. It's like you're entering someone else's world, while going through a learning experience also. The reason I believe that I'm obsessed with love stories is because it gives a feeling that nothing else does. Love is something that most don't experience as much or have less knowledge about. I connect with love stories because that's a moment I've longed for since I can remember. "The feeling of being in love"  - Cole
 (If you have any inputs, please let me know what you think)

No comments:

Post a Comment