Translate

Monday, December 2, 2013

Relationships

"If you truly love someone, then they never leave your heart....only your side. <3"

I don't care about how great the sex is, how good she looks, or how much money she has! I look for someone who can be my FRIEND first! Everything else comes afterwards. I love it when I can sit around and talk to someone about anything and knowing that they're listening. When it comes to a relationship I love getting to know someone, finding out why they act the way they do, what they like, or even how different they seem to be once you pay attention. I'm quiet in public, but if you get in a room with just us 2...I'll talk your ear off!!! lol But yeah guys, when you're getting to know someone don't be too quick to talk. That's how problems start...Just pay attention and listen. When you're angry at her/him just sit back (DON'T TALK), let your thoughts pass, analyze the problem & figure out if the problem is even worth talking about. Let her know how you feel by what you do (not what you say). ''The best thing in life to me is friendship, nothing more.'' -Cole

(anyone comment/share your opinions & let me know if there's a topic that you'd like for me to discuss.)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome post, and I agree! Though my views on sex are much more conservative than yours. Aside from that though, I feel like a lot of people are so focused on the physical side of a relationship, they never really get to know the person they claim to be in 'love' with. I liked how you addressed that! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I'd be awesome to talk about writing/books sometime.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :D Yes, your blog is the only blog that I'm currently following (honestly) . Have you start the writing process on your first book?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm flattered~ thank you!
      & Yes! Its actually my fourth attempt at getting a decent plot rolling, and so far it's been pretty successful! My last book when down in flames at around page 245, (so much work for nothing!) I enjoyed writing it, but it's frustrating when you can't get it right your first few tries around.
      How about you?

      Delete
    2. That''s been my focus lately. I've been learning a lot from some of the greatest writers from all over the world. Once we get our own project going I can show you what I know & you can do the same with me.. We can both grow as writers from this experience.

      Delete