Translate

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

GettingPersonalWithCole


¨People instantly assume you can't have a platonic friendship with someone of the opposite sex. I think this may be specific to L.A. - or America¨

People instantly assume that you can't have a platonic relationship with the opposite sex, but I don't believe that it comes close to the truth. I feel that first we should get to know each other and we become friends FIRST because if we aren't friends...how will we communicate? Sex and looks have nothing to do with a relationship because if one day I have cancer and I'm 85 yrs old, I expect for you to be there. ¨I'm pretty intense when it comes to relationships, platonic ones as well. If I feel a connection with someone, I'm willing to go there.¨ -Cole

(feel free to follow the blog or comment)



No comments:

Post a Comment