Translate

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Bad Day

¨There's nothing wrong or evil about having a bad day. There's everything wrong with making others have it with you.¨

There are some days I feel as if no one cares & that if I died today no one would even notice. Then those other days I know that it may be true. But, no matter what may be true or a lie, I continue to do what I believe is best for me & those whom I care about. & just because someone makes me feel a certain way or does something horrible to me doesn't mean that I quit caring or lose love for them. My heart is weird & doesn't seem to let go of the people who should be here for me. I read & write just about everyday because it's what keeps my head straight & makes me feel better. I don't like it when people judge me or make assumptions because of how I view something. Like seriously, I'm only human, just like everyone else. Therefore, I do as I please and I don't listen to someone because that doesn't take the time to listen to me. Sorry Guys, but today is one of those days where I'm feeling emotional towards certain things lol & I was listening to Bad Day by Justin Bieber I love you all for reading this post :D <3...

No comments:

Post a Comment