Translate

Sunday, December 22, 2013

HATERS

''Haters never win. I just think that's true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end.''

The ones that smile in your face, but despise you secretly. Or the ones that tell you to give up because it's to hard. Or the ones who tell you that you'll never amount to anything. Or the people who pretend to care for you, but disappear when you really need em! I think that everyone gets the idea lol I don't really pay attention to the people who aren't included in my day to day life. I mean yeah, I love my family, but most of them can be secretly haters. I try to keep my circle small, trust nobody, & don't expect much from others. (because no one owes you) I keep to myself & I don't let the actions of others interfere with what I do. I GIVE because I love making other lives better in every way I can & I'm not gonna stop for anyone (even if someone betrays me), I SMILE because it lets me know that everything's alright & it reminds me why I do this, I LOVE because it's one of the only things in life that are real & I believe that depending on how you use, determines where you go once we pass away, & I DON'T HATE because it ruins you & there's nothing to gain by hating someone else. ''You can let the haters HATE, but don't let them control'' -Cole

(Please feel free to express your view/opinion on the topic below)

No comments:

Post a Comment