Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

Love & Lust

¨If they substituted the word 'Lust' for 'Love' in the popular songs it would come nearer the truth.¨

 LOVE is something you know for sure! I have been in love once, a special girl from middle school (we're still good friends). There's no second guessing and it's pretty hard to let go of that feeling. People should learn the value of this word before saying it. True Love never dies (maybe fades away), it bonds for a lifetime, it's attached, pure, sweet, kind, committed, caring, attractive and bonding. 

LUST is all about sexual attraction and will kill any relationship. I've lusted a girl before, I thought that we were in love, but the only thing I really loved about her was the way she kissed me & how she was in bed (good thing I'm not like that anymore). Now look to build a friendship first & everything else comes next..I got the idea from liddorican on instagram. 

¨I believe that most people get the two confused and that's how promises & hearts are broken.¨  -Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment