Translate

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Not even hAlf of it...

Uummm.... my name's Cole, I haven't seen my dad in about 10 yrs, my mom loves to drink alcohol and blame her personal problems on everyone else; So I dont really know what it's like to have a mom, my sister passed away when I was 8 yrs olD, my grandparents are drug attics, my older brother is in prison (he also got shot while he was in my arms 1 yr ago), I've been supporting myself since the day I was born, I've been to the juvenile detention center (at least 3 times), used to get bullied in elementary school, never really had friends, it's been a while since I've heard from my parents (around 3 months), I got one girl pregnant at 15, another at 18, uummm this isn't even half of it. But on a positive I'm not old, not too young, I love night and i don't sleep. An idealist, dreamer, I day-dream a lot, I love & highly respect women, I'm pretty wise, an excellent listener, reader, documentaries are informing, I've learned from my mistakes, oh & I have this weird dream that one day the WORLD will know my story and I'll be helping people all over the WORLD by giving them my advice from my experience! Trust me, I've experience wayy tooo much and I'm pretty educated! What about you? You can comment, tweet, or facebook message any questions and I promise to give you HONEST answers! (advice, informing, & random conversations)  #ColeColumn :D -Cole 

No comments:

Post a Comment